At Hexham Priory School we provide a welcoming, supportive environment for pupils and staff, where good communications with the pupils, their guardians, visitors and the wider community of professionals are fostered.
• Provide the highest standards of teaching and learning.
• Have high expectations of pupils’ work and behaviour, and to develop self motivation through praise and encouragement.
• Develop and maintain a healthy lifestyle for every pupil.
• Maximise all available opportunities for inclusion within the local community.
• Treat everyone with the dignity and respect they deserve.
• For all involved with the school to feel that they have a voice and a view that is valued.
• For the working surroundings to be of a high standard for pupils and staff, creating a happy, safe environment.
• Prepare pupils at school for opportunities, responsibilities and experiences of adult life